The distance can never be an obstacle to learning. Explore and enhance your knowledge through our Online and Distance Learning!
Karunya University was established in 1986 with a vision to find solutions to human problems and has a significant mark in education, knowledge sharing and teaching. It has now stepped into a new realm of teaching and learning through the Online and Distance Learning mode to reach the unreached, marginalized and less privileged learners.
The Online and Distance mode of learning will provide opportunities to the candidates who would like to expand their field of interest, gain knowledge, learn conveniently while in a job at a reasonable cost, develop their skill to equip themselves in their career and to benefit all sections of society through education without bias. The courses are designed to impart the same knowledge shared through the regular mode to the learners to feel the same as they learn in the college. The courses are handled by expert teaching faculty with excellent materials and contact hours. There is a continuous assessment to assess and value the knowledge shared and received. The whole learning aims at upgrading the knowledge and skill of the learners through quality education using modern technologies and methodologies.
- True to its name Karunya which means 'Compassion' shall be an institution with social concern to address the problems of humanity through technical education, research and development, products, patents and extension.
- The faculty and students of Karunya will be nurtured in character, ethics and spiritual discernment to serve the society with fervor and zeal.
- To raise students to serve humanity by attaining high levels of academic excellence and professional competence with exemplary values and social concern.
- To find solutions to human problems in areas relating to water, food, health and sustainable energy through scientific, social and technological research.
- To setup care homes for physically and mentally challenged, the elderly and the terminally ill, enabling students to understand human needs through participation and dedication, solving problems through research, development, innovation and spiritual care.